If you're looking for new iOS 14 home screen ideas you're in the right place. This pink icon theme will add some dazzlingly flare to your iPhone home screen. You can make your own aesthetic look by combining the range of elements in the pack. You'll receive 4 sets of 70 icons each set with a different pink tone. Plus you'll also get 5 themed wallpapers and backgrounds for the free Widgetsmith app to experiment with.
Digital download includes:
70 Icons in Light Pink
70 Icons in Hot Pink
70 Icons in Medium Pink
70 Icons in Dark Pink
5 Square Widgetsmith Backgrounds
5 Rectangle Widgetsmith Backgrounds
Icon list includes:
Address Book, Amazon, App Store, Appointments, Banking, Burger Drink, Calculator, Calendar, Camera, Cash dollars, Chat, Chrome, Clock, Cloud data, Cocktail, Coconut cocktail, Direction signs, Drink, Dropbox, Email, Etsy, Facebook, Facetime, Files, Find my, First aid plus, Flamingo, Games, Globe, Health Heart, Instagram, Jandals, Linkedin, Map and pin, Map pin, Memo, Music, Netflix, Notes, Paypal, Phone, Photos, Pineapple, Pinterest, Podcasts, Reminders, Safari, Scooter, Settings, Shopify, Shortcuts, Skype, Snapchat, Spotify, Star, Starbucks, Stopwatch, Sunglasses sunshine, Sunset, Ticktok, Travel plane, Travel relax, Twitter, Uber, Ubereats, Wallet, Watch, Weather sun clouds, Whatsapp, Youtube.
How to install shortcuts:
- After your purchase, click the button allowing you instantly download the files to your iPhone. Ideally download it to your iPhone 'Files' into your 'iCloud Drive' downloads folder. Most iPhones will do this automatically.
- Once downloaded into your iCloud Drive you can click on the file and it will unzip, allowing you to access the files.
Open the iOS shortcut app and click on the '+' to add a new shortcut
- Click on '+ Add Action'
- Select 'Scripting' icon
- Select 'Open App'
- Click 'Choose' and select the app you want to create a shortcut to
- Click on the 3 dot menu on the top right
- Add a shortcut name for Siri, then click 'Add to Home Screen'
- You will see two icons, click the lower second icon (blue line around it).
- Add your new icons by selecting 'Choose File'
- Goto your downloaded files and choose the icon you want to add
- Once added give your shortcut a name
- Click on “Add” and the icon will be placed on your home screen.